Online Labs and Mobile Learning
Mobile learning is gaining more and more ground especially in education,it is a new way of addressing several problems. Devices such as smart phones and tablets, with the development of the internet, are new means of improving the learning process and have enabled the development of mobile learning tools. With the growth of online labs, it is very interesting and beneficial to develop multiplatform capable of running on PCs and mobile devices which integrate contents that helps students to study while moving.
This special session is intended to attract research papers showing novel applications in the field of mobile learning and online labs. We invite researchers, developers and all those working in this field to submit work under the following topics:
- Mobile learning and Online or virtual Labs
- Pedagogical approaches, models and theories for Mobile Learning
- Design and Development of Mobile Platforms for Online Labs
- Lab Clouds and Mobile Learning
- Evaluation of Online Labs
- New trends in Mobile Learning and training with online Labs
- Learning at the Workplace and online Labs
- Lab Workstations and Design of Online Experiments
NB: Papers may address one or more of the above listed sub-topics, although authors should not feel limited by them. Unlisted but related sub-topics are also acceptable.
Proposals for participation in the Special Session can be submitted in the following formats:
- Full Papers – These include mainly accomplished research results and have 6 pages.
- Short Papers – These are mostly composed of work in progress reports or fresh developments and have 3 pages.
|14 Jul 2014||Paper Submission|
|10 Sep 2014||Notification of acceptance|
|08 Oct 2014||Author registration deadline|
|13 Oct 2014||Camera-ready due|
|13 Nov 2014||IMCL2014 opening|
More information here: http://imcl-conference.org/imcl2014/submission.php.
Chair of the session: Samir Akhrouf, University of BordjBouArreridj, Algeria
- Thomas Zimmer, University of Bordeaux, France
- Hassene Mnif, Institut Supérieur d’Electronique et de Communication de Sfax, Tunisia
- Ahmed Naddami, Université HASSAN I Settat, Morocco
- Teresa Restivo, University of Porto, Portugal
- Dieter Wuttke, TU Ilmenau, Germany
- Javier García-Zubía, University of Deusto, Spain
- Boubetra Abdelhak, University of BordjBouArreridj, Algeria