IMCL2014 – Registration
|Conference Registration Type||Early Bird Fee
Until 15 Oct 2014
After 15 Oct 2014
|Regular Participants||350 EUR||390 EUR||420 EUR|
|Authors1), 2)||320 EUR||N/A||N/A|
|Members of: IAOE/IEEE/IELA3)||320 EUR||350 EUR||380 EUR|
|Developing countries4)||320 EUR||350 EUR||380 EUR|
|Students5)||150 EUR||180 EUR||N/A|
|eSience Project Partner6)||150 EUR||150 EUR||150 EUR|
|Additional Paper||90 EUR|
|Accompanying Person||50 EUR|
|Conference Dinner||50 EUR|
|Optional Social Program6)||60 EUR|
1) Authors MUST register until 08 October 2014 in order for their paper to be considered for presentation and included in the conference proceedings.
2) Author registration includes the presentation of one paper. Additional presentations by the same author imply an extra cost of 90 EUR per paper.
3) Please show membership proof at the registration desk.
4) For the Low-Income Economies category (Low-income Economies), the attendee will need to show proof of ID at registration, otherwise we hold the right to deny entry.
5) For students born 1984 and after. Proof of student status must be shown at the registration desk.
6) For delegates of eSience (rESeau maghrébIn de laboratoirEs à distance) project partners, who are not authors of accepted paper.
7) The social program is a half-day tour in the Central Macedonia and a visit to the Museum of the Royal Tombs of Aigai (Vergina) on Saturday 15 November 2014. It includes the following:
- Conducted tour and transportation from Thessaloniki-Vergina-Thessaloniki by bus
- Conducted visit to the Museum of the Royal Tombs and the archaeological site of Aigai (ticket included in the social program fee). More information is available at http://www.aigai.gr/en
- Lunch in a local winery
Will be open in time, however, you can already create a user account at https://www.conftool.net/imcl-conference/.