IMCL2014 – Style Guide for Papers
Preparation of Final Submissions
Use the following template to prepare your final submission:
- Camera-ready Paper Template (for final submission)
These links might be helpful:
- The IEEE Citation Reference may help you with the references in your paper.
- Get the list of IEEE recommended keywords. (E-mail link: if it doesn't work directly from your browser, send an empty e-mail to email@example.com with "IEEE Keywords" in the subject line.). If IEEE returns an error mail, try this link: IEEE Taxonomy.
All submitted contributions undergo a double-blind peer review. The conference proceedings will be submitted to IEEE Xplore®. This ensures a wide dissemination of your valuable work. Therefore, some rules must abolutely be followed:
- The format instructions in the template must be followed, it is notably important
- to use the right paper size: A4
- to have the right margins (same as in template)
- not to use page numbering (page footer must be completely empty)
- to leave a message in the remarks field (on the submission server, when submitting) if all authors of one paper are employees of the US government or a crown government (UK, Canada, Australia)
- When submitting your final paper to the submission server, SIGN THE ELECTRONIC COPYRIGHT FORM!
The copyrights of the papers are transferred to IEEE (except US or crown governments).
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g., removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference. Papers excluded from further distribution will be archived at IEEE but will not be indexed or appear in IEEE Xplore.